Baby Games

My son will be 3 months old in a few days. I'm a new mom and I was wondering what kind of games or activities do you do with your younger baby?

TiffanyRose06

Asked by TiffanyRose06 at 3:06 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• peek a boo, blow rasberries on his belly, shake a rattle for him and he may try to take it and shake it himself, my daughter loved it when i would lie her on her back and move her legs like she was riding a bike, dance with him. little stuff like that
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 3:08 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Just talk to him about everything........tell him what color of socks he is wearing, ask him what he wants for lunch (LOL), anything you can think of.....Baibes this age love to look at faces and listen to voices!
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 3:19 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Make faces at him, have him "help" fold laundry by covering him up with something (like a shirt) then pulling it off of him or sliding it over him. My son LOVED this! You can also play airplane and lift him up in the air, bounce him on your lap, dance with him to music and sing, do puppet shows with stuffed animals... Lots of fun to be had! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:42 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Talk to him about anything and everything. Lil ones love it.
    bjones2552

Answer by bjones2552 at 4:42 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• peek-a-boo is always fun. one day out of nowhere I had a blanket over my son's head, asked "where is Sid" and he pulled it off on cue! that was when I realized babies really do understand! they also love getting tickled, especially if you make it animated like the tickle finger is a bee: "bzzzzz bzzz here comes the tickle bee!!!!" pat-a-cake and peas porridge hot are two great rhyming songs, especially while lightly bounced in the knee.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:52 PM on Apr. 10, 2009