Really? Octomom is close to signing reality show deal..will you watch?

I say I won't, but i'm sure i'll be drawn in to watch. It's like a train wreck. CAN'T LOOK AWAY!

Seriously though..I don't think i'll ever watch it. Hopefully people won't, and she will be cancelled due to lack of viewers.

StifflersMom82

Asked by StifflersMom82 at 3:15 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Entertainment

• I won't. All the shows on tv that show large families are FUNCTIONAL families. Whatever network plays this show about Octomom is going to be given h*ll for it. That station will appear to be promoting HER behavior. A lot of people will be upset, not just with her, but the network that airs the show as well.
    If this show goes on the air I can almost guarentee that the people watching are people who are looking for the day those kids go to CPS. It's sad, but if she is even half as "out there" as she seems to be then it's only a matter of time.
    MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 7:32 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• wow, I agree, kind of the train wreck thing. I cant believe people are actually thinking of making a show for her...just frusterating huh?
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 3:17 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I won't ever watch it.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 3:18 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Definately. We have a crazy full life with two children, give us all a show!
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 3:19 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• bahaha, no thanks, I dont think that will be at the top of my DVR list.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 3:27 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• ew
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:37 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Hellll ya i'll watch it! seriously! its going to make me look like an amazing mother! =)
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 3:58 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I think that was her plan from the beginning....
    Hecate9

Answer by Hecate9 at 4:23 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Absolutely not!
    Anonymous

• not a surprise. exploiting her kids? didnt see that one coming. no I wont watch it and I hope she gets endless hate mail and gets her freakin tubes tied
    Anonymous