Has anyone actually..

Has anyone actually ever made money doing surveys without spending a lot of money out with the stupid offers that you HAVE to do silver gold platinum? I want the money I don't want to spend it.. Yet, I want a work at home job... can anyone help me out here? I do mary kay but you go out of your home to do that on occasion... so i want something i can do at home for the 2 hours that my daughter naps and maybe another one to two before i go to bed.

kbishop8688

Asked by kbishop8688 at 3:15 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• If you have to pay for it, don't do it!
    Anonymous

• If you are looking for another at home business I am an independent consultant for DiamondCreek Candles. If you would like more info you can email me here or catch me on aim. My screen name on aim is ashdbre
    sagesmom724

Answer by sagesmom724 at 3:33 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I am an independent distributor with Mia Bella - we have no monthly quota and very low start up costs. I do a lot of my work at home on my computer. We are not a party plan company; however, you can do home parties if you choose to. I retail candles and other gourmet products just in what I do every day anyway. I would love to tell you more. Visit my blog for more information: http://www.christiscandles.wordpress.com
    Good luck!
    Christi
    ChristisCandles

Answer by ChristisCandles at 4:29 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• ChaCha.com!!!!!! you only work when you want to. Its COMPLETELY FREE!!!!!! you get your own atm card you answer texts on your computer. research the question answer it.....and get up to .22 a question. doesnt sound like much but they only take less than 4 minutes eac some even less than 30 seconds. If you can average atleast 12 questions every hour for 4 hours a day....at the average .15 a question...thats $7+ and day......FOR FREE!!!!! If you can get them answered in less than 5 minutes.....you could be makin way more than that. MSG ME if you have ANY questions!!!! I dont mind helping at all.
    TNT8687

Answer by TNT8687 at 4:44 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I recently started working with a great company with products I just want to tell everyone about. You can do everything from your home office and it fits right in with my crazy life. If you'd like to learn more about it let me know.
    AlexEss

Answer by AlexEss at 2:38 PM on Apr. 14, 2009