Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I filed my taxes from last year this year I just got my return back. Will I still get my stimulus check from last year too?

H and R people said I should get it too.
I dont trust H and R since they lost my w-2s.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

Answers (3)
  • If they did your taxes right, and you were eligible to receive it but didn't in 2008, it would be included in your refund. It would not come as a separate check.

    Answer by halfpint_ny at 9:00 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

  • I agree w/ the first comes in with your don't get a separate check.

    Answer by Momm2Princess at 9:31 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

  • so then they didnt wrong because i only got what my w-2s said i would. And i am eligible for it.

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.