I have 2 boys planning to get pregnant again, any suggestions on conceiving a girl this time

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/3584.aspx
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:33 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• pray
    Anonymous

• You can google "How to conceive a girl" but who knows if that stuff is accurate. I want a little girl too. I have heard of different positions to use then you will have a girl. If you don't cum then you will have a girl....who knows. Good Luck to you
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 3:41 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Good luck! I have 3 boys...my SIL has 5 boys.........our family is mostly boys!!
    my_three_sons

Answer by my_three_sons at 3:48 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• well i heard that awsome sex gives girls
    lol
    i doubt its true though
    lanlan

Answer by lanlan at 4:25 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• No matter what you do, your chances are always the same. 50-50.

ONLY way to guarantee the sex of a baby is to get the sperm separated in a lab between Xs and Ys and then get artificially inseminated with Xs.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:24 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• or just try the normal way for a baby instead of all that xs an y chromosone crap and be happy what you get cuz some people cant even have children , some people go there whole lifes trying for a boy or girl an there partner only makes say a boy so theres no correct timing for trying to conceive a differant gender so have fun dont stress maybe in the end youll end up with your baby girl or maybe just another boy baby girl dust your way!!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 3:47 AM on Apr. 11, 2009