At what week can you start to feel the baby move?

I know this has prob been asked but i am 11 weeks and i had my first ultrasound done a couple of days ago and i swear i felt the baby move while it was on ultrasound and i have felt it move just a little at home. Am i crazy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It depends on the person. I felt mine for the 1st time at 13 weeks.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 3:39 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• 14-20 weeks I believe is about right depending on the person I think that if its your first baby it takes longer.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 4:30 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• That's really early. I felt my son at 14 weeks, which is unheard of. Usually, it's between 16-20 weeks.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:32 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• the flutters you can probably feel now but kicks i dont think so most even when they feel early on are about 13- 16 weeks and yes those couple weeks do make a big difference . actualy kicks probably not til around 20 weeks some women dont feel regular kicks even til 30 ish weeks .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:10 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I didn't start feeling mine move till I was 6 1/2 months, I'm 8 months now and he wont stop moving!
    Kaiithegreat

Answer by Kaiithegreat at 5:17 PM on Apr. 10, 2009