What do you do when you have a slight itch in your vaginal area?

Like maybe in the inside lip area?

It doesn't itch all in that area but just slightly it is bothersome it starting last night right before the sex and afterwards it got alittle more aggrivating then I wash the area and left it alone now today it is slightly itchy even my dh said his area is starting to itch...aarrgg!!! What to do? (I have heard to use some kind of fungal cream....I don't get it.) I just want it to stop. Help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Health

• You can try Vagisil....its a creme for you to use down there.
    my_three_sons

Answer by my_three_sons at 3:46 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Check and make sure its not the start of crabs - not to be gross, even the cleanest poeple get them.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 3:49 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• It is possible you have the beginning of an infection. As long as there is itch, but no foul smell I would get an over the counter treatment for yeast. Ask your pharmacy if you don't know which to get..they aren't at all embarrassed to help, it is theri job.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:13 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Go to the doc and see if you have an infection especially because it is affecting your husband too.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:55 PM on Apr. 10, 2009