everytime

Every time I go on to chat no one is on.. all i want to know is what business the find best for WAHM so I can look into them.. We don't have a lot of money to spend into it, not even 50 bucks but if it ends up being worth it then we could figure something out. please let me know

kbishop8688

Asked by kbishop8688 at 3:45 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• if you are not looking for something you have to put money into.......or fool with a website that you have to keep up or have meet incintives each month or buy your own products to sell........then i suggest you go to chacha.com. I personally use it. Its not a $500 a week wah system. but if you are just wanting some extra cash then it great. you work at your own hours. and you dont even have to work everyday if you dont want to. if you only want to work 20 minutes a day then go for it (you wont make much money that way......but you still have that option). Msg me if you have any question....ill help you anyway i can.
    TNT8687

Answer by TNT8687 at 4:38 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I work at home as an independent consultant for DiamondCreek Candles. It is FREE for the first 30 days. after that the plans start as low as $5.00 a month. If you are intrested or would like more info feel free to email me here or cathch me on aim. my screen name is ashdbre. I hope that helps you out
    Ashley Lee
    sagesmom724

Answer by sagesmom724 at 3:52 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Hello, I'm an independent distributor with Mia Bella Gourmet Products (candles and other eco friendly items). i have a lot of information on my blog: http://www.christiscandles.worpress.com
    Good luck!
    Christi
    ChristisCandles

Answer by ChristisCandles at 4:26 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Hi, I am an independent distributor with Scent Sations. Here is my website that you can check out company and the program. www.HomeAtMiaBella.com
    My husband has a business that is free that you may want to check out also. www.familyandfriends.com/joevankleef

Good luck in your search

Kari
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 5:21 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• My Name is Kimberley and I Coach, Consult & Mentor women in finding what works with their schedule & their family. I am not soliciting any particular business. I hope to inspire you to find what you love to do.

Looking for ways for Making Money from Home? When you know the answers to these questions it is a lot easier to find things you love to do that will bring you income because you are passionate about what you do. Have fun with these & be honest with your answers. There is a great quote "If you don't know what you stand for you will fall for anything". Answering the questions for yourself can help you stand for what you want and say no to the offers that do not serve you.
    After you answer these questions for yourself if you would like I could pass on some ideas of what would be a good home based solution for you. (Free) My goal is to inspire women working at home, building a home based business. (See questions below)
    LegacyKimberley

Answer by LegacyKimberley at 6:04 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• You want to find the right fit for you and your family.

Powerful Life Questions

1. Who are you and what do you want in life?

2. When is the last time you paid attention to what you want?

3. Do you adapt to change or attempt to hide from it?

4. What are your strengths and do your strengths bring out your passion in life?

5. What are your weaknesses and do your weaknesses hold you back in life?

6. Do you find yourself hiding so others do not see your weaknesses?

7. What is the future you see in your mind, how is the future different from right now and what do you like about the future?

8. What are your dreams and are they really your dreams or someone else's?

9. Do you pay attention to the desires in your heart?
    LegacyKimberley

Answer by LegacyKimberley at 6:05 PM on Apr. 10, 2009