Anyone else thinking of lies? lol

for those of u who celebrate easter- who here has gotten caught being the easter bunny? lol i have no other choice but to bring my boys with me to go shopping and me and my fiance did the split- he brought the boys to the toy aisle and i went to go looking for different presents and treats to build their baskets- we get home and my 2 older boys saw me stashing the stuff so they keep asking me about it and i had to come up with a little white lie saying the easter bunny is so busy he needed me to get a few things- lol- i dont think theyre buying it lol- have any of u had to tell little fibs and wut did u say? or did u fess up? wut did u do?

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 4:04 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, I am going to be having my 6 year old help me hide his brother and sisters eggs Sunday, so I am going to tell him that the Easter Buny was busy and really needed his help.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 4:09 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I have not experienced that, but when I was about 7, I recognized my moms handwriting on gifts at Christmas, that said from Santa. . . . never believed in Santa again. The easter bunny, I never believed in the easter bunny . . rabbits don't lay eggs.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:31 PM on Apr. 10, 2009