Wat do i do??!??

my best friend is cheatin on on me lol she got a boyfriend nd he stole her from me! urg he makes me mad but i love him dat funni peice of crap lol

lanlan

Asked by lanlan at 4:16 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What?
    Anonymous

• hehe
    my bestie jus got a bf and she is like spendin all her time with him.
    lanlan

Answer by lanlan at 4:23 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Shes in that stage were shes all googley eyed and crap like that.... and shes going to irgnore other relationships... I suggest you just give her some time to calm down a bit, then things should get back to normal.... wish you the best of luck!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:37 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Awww.... that sux when that happens! Just wait. She'll be back when they break up or settle in to their relationship!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 4:37 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Speak English please. Or at least learn to type I cant understand what you are saying.

lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 5:03 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Hell, I would be beatin' some ass. lol. Just kidding. She is just in the lovey dovey part of her relationship. The glitter will wear off and she'll get back to life as usual soon enough. Let her have it, and then you get to hear all the grimy details later. lol
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 5:09 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I have a few friends that are so far up their men's derrieres that I rarely see them when they have a man. I always find time for my friends.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:29 PM on Apr. 10, 2009