Need some ideas for anniversary gift

It's our first anniversary next week. What do I get hubby? At first I was gonna plan a weekend away or something, but we already have a trip planned in a few months, and I know my husband won't like me spending the extra money. Any suggestions? ..He said he got me something "you're really gonna like". Yikes!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• well it says the first anniv traditional is paper, modern is a clock...so maybe a nice watch? or if he likes to read a book he really loves or would like
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 4:27 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Does he like golfing or have any sports or sports teams he likes? You could get him something from his favorite team my first ann. I got mine a really nice watch. Cologne and clothes are always good too.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 4:28 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• You could always get a nice picture done of yourself.

Answer by louise2 at 4:29 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Get a sexy outfit make your bedroom romantic give him a night he will never forget he would like that better than a store bought gift
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I would suggest a pic, but not one you would go to a normal photographer for. This would be more of an adult picture. And I am not talking about laying nude on your bed, either. I mean something nice. Like you in your best lingerie, posed on a chair, looking provocative. I am sure you or one of your friends has a digital camera, so you wouldn't have to worry about taking it somewhere to have it developed.
    Then there are of course the sex-coupons. And they really don't need to be sex coupons either. They can range from a massage to a night of sex.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 4:48 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• i have dressed up as a flight attendent, police women, my dh loved it. and it was a good night *wink wink* also this year i had my dh's ring engraved so it reads forever. ( our saying ) and he really liked that and it cost me 20 bucks. good luck and happy early anniversary.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:27 PM on Apr. 10, 2009