i feel like a failure =(

Im a christian who has really been trying to get my life in order, read my bible daily and pray more often. Im pregnant with my 2nd daughter and am SOOO moody and irritable. My husband and i have been fighting non stop and im so stuck in this nasty rutt. I feel like im constantly asking God for forgiveness and i feel horrible, sometimes i feel God is sitting in heaven shaking his. I pray about it constantly but dont know what to do. Im trying to have a good attitude and not to argue or be moody but its so hard. What do i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Believe me, prayer helps.
    Anonymous

• I have a GREAT book I'd love to suggest! If you're interested in learning the title and reading an excerpt you can send me a message =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 4:33 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I agree with the anon. Prayer does work,and no matter how many times you go to God for the same thing, He's never gonna get tired of you. He WANTS us to bring Him our troubles, our heartaches, our miseries. He WANTS to take them,and give us His peace, grace, mercy, love, care,and forgiveness. Maybe if you have a friend from church,that you trust, you can talk to them,and get them to pray with and for you. I know that helped me tremendously when I was going through stuff from the way my dad did me. I'll be praying for you,and trusting God to show you the way. Never give up on God! He will never give up on you. God bless you!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 4:35 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Prayer, first of all. And remember, a lot of it can be chocked up to raging hormones. Go grab some chocolate and a good book (may I recommend "The Shack"?).
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 4:36 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Your pregnant,,you have a right to be moody..God is suppose to be understanding..It's not like your committing a sin . Stop being so hard on yourself.

Answer by louise2 at 4:37 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• just keep doing what you are doing... God understandings everything just dont give up on him and give him your all ok... GOd bless you... If you need to talk im here just message me

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 4:40 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Hang in there, God answers prayers in His own time. Does hubby believe/pray, too? IT may help for you to get help together.
    Indygirl18

Answer by Indygirl18 at 4:43 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• The other ladies are right. Chalk a lot of it up to hormones, grab some chocolate and put your feet up for a bit, and keep praying.. God knows your heart, mama. He see's you are trying your best . Dont give up, hon. Start the day with prayer.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 4:47 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• don't expect god to change anything just believe he will back you up in your decision to change things for the better..... god isn't going to go poof your happy and fresh again yey no that doesn't happen! you need to make a change and be aware of your doings in this situation god has better things to focus on i would think!
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 4:51 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• We have a book that's a Bible Aid about Family Happiness (it's free too, just call your local Kingdom Hall and ask, it's also without obligation to have us ever come back) and it takes the family into their Bible and it's to help husbands and wives with understanding and being patient with one another and their children, you can also go to our on-line site and order it.

lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 5:29 PM on Apr. 10, 2009