Sore breasts. After ovulation? Or possible pregnancy?

My breasts have been sore and tingly for the last 4 or 5 days now. I'm a whole week away from my period, so while it could be PMS type symptom, it's bit early for that and I never had sore breasts before my period. Ever. I looked on webmd and basically i got a few choices, my breasts are growing (I am a DD now, and 23, doubt I'm still growing) I could be pregnant, or I just finished ovulating. I've never needed to track my ovulation, so I don't know when I ovulate. I've also had to pee a bit more than normal. Help! BTW- I'm NOT one of those looking to hear I'm pregnant, I'd like to hear any option it may be as they REALLY hurt!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Health

• You could be pregnant. I'm also supposed to start in a week and my breasts have been hurting for the last few weeks. TMI but my last period was on the 20th last month and it was brown and so light i didn't have to wear anything for it. I know i am pregnant even without taking a test but i'll feel better once i get that positive. Anyway that's why I say you could be pregnant, have you had any other symptoms besides the frequent urination? Have you noticed if the veins in your breast are more noticable or the areolas are darker? Was your last period normal and on time? It also could just be PMS but if you have never had that before than i personally would be thinking pregnancy. I would wait until your supposed to start your period and if it doesn't come wait until you are a few days late and then take a test. If it does come but it is late or just spotting or brown in color than it would most likely mean your pregnant. Good Luck
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 6:19 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Thanks for answering. I've been a little bit nauseas, but that could be stress i suppose. My last period was normal, and they've been regular down to the day. I think I will wait and test if I miss my period. Thanks!
    Anonymous