Barack Obama "President Pantywaist!" LOL

So, THIS is yet another take on how a British writer views our President in wake of the failed G-20 summit! I don't see that the world's opinion of us is any better with Obama at the helm...perhaps we just need to give him more time?

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/gerald_warner/blog/2009/04/10/barack_obama_president_pantywaist__new_surrender_monkey_on_the_block

Anyone care to explain to non-Obama supporters that we're still wrong about him?!

LoriKeet

Asked by LoriKeet at 4:53 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• In case anyone didn't notice, blogs get popularity too. Clearly if LoriKeet found it, it was high up on a Google search OR it's been circulating pretty widely. This means that a lot of people are reading it.

Let me dumb it down for you....... Do a google search for "Obama Britain" and just see the "opinionated blogs" you come up with. Opinion of one person... and another... and another... AND ANOTHER... the media is also all over it, not just measley Brits with their blogs. You guys may not care, but I do. Fact? Who cares. Opinions are what get wars started. (Just to clarify before someone's panties get bunched: I did not just say that we were going into war or that Britain is going to declare war on us. I'm simply stating that throughout history, we have always gone to war over OPINIONS... this side feels one way, that side feels another, and they fight.)

ddmac314

Answer by ddmac314 at 11:55 AM on Apr. 12, 2009

• oh please... the news and media is all about selling the bad crap because its more interesting! The public dosent want to see how well Obama is doing they want to see how bad he is doing... We are a nation of bad thing junkys!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:56 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Lori I went to the link and the blog isn't there?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:57 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Soon--
    This was a BRITISH summary of Obama's failed G-20 Summit...did you even bother to read it?! This writer is absolutely correct...because opinion or not, the REALITY is that Obama did NOT get what he expressly HOPED to achieve! In other words, he failed. And every time he fails, we, as a country, fail!

Why is this so hard to comprehend?!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:59 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• nevermind it's there now lol
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:59 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:01 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Lorikeet one failure does not merit the total distruction of the united states nor does it make the people who voted for him wrong! At first you don't succeed, Try again!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 5:06 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• LOL. Did you read some of the comments? Here is my favorite:

"No, he's not Jimmy Carter. Jimmy Carter was the victim of his niceness. Obama/Soetero is simply an incompetent, out of his depth with no overall strategy."
    Anonymous

• Soon--

He hasn't had but ONE failure...this is but ANOTHER failure, and a pretty big one at that!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:08 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Oh, yes, I most certainly read the comments..they're often the BEST part. Nobody says it better than the Brits!!! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:09 PM on Apr. 10, 2009