anyone have this same problem

ok heres the deal my ex is suposed to pay half of the medical bills for our three kids. He had insurance on them but he quit his job and it expired. I just got a bill for 150.00 because my son was sick and had to go to the doctor so I called him to let him know and here is what he told me "when I get my bills caught up I will pay" ( We have been divorced for 6 years and hes never paid) I asked him what if I didnt take them to the doctor when they was sick because I need to get my bills caught up. He didnt say anything. Does anyone else go through this and do you think I should give a time limit then take him to court or what

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:23 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in General Parenting

• Take him to court!!
    Anonymous

• My ex has NEVER paid out of pocket medical or had insurance on my son and he was court ordered to do so. Don't bother with a time limit or court, they probably won't do anything. Do what you have to for your children and forget about the dork of an ex. I did. You can talk to an attorney and see what your options are but I am thinking there isn't much that will be done. Good luck!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:35 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• yes you can take him to court, depends on how much by the state, i would google it, good luck!

AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 6:07 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• TAKE HIM TO COURT. THE CHILDREN ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN HIS BILLS
    mimitothree

Answer by mimitothree at 7:16 PM on Apr. 10, 2009