I feel like i have so much to do and not enough time left to do it in.

I have still got to go (i guess i will go tomorrow ) and get me, the baby, and husband something to wear for easter. Hubby only needs a shirt though. I have got to get the eggs colored and fill the plastic ones for church hunt, go grocry shopping for family, and for what to cook to take for easter. And got to get the yard mowed for easter. I am trying to decide what to do when i get off at 5 and what to do tomorrow.
I am thinking, go get daughter( 9 months and likes to be clingy) and go to grocery store and get everything. Then tomorrow. take her tomother inlaws and go find clothes, mow the yard, then color eggs and cook for easter.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Make a list of tyhe absolute must-dos and prioritize them--delegate tasks if possible to other people, and get rid of the items on your list that aren't absolutely essential. Good luck!
    sariejack

Answer by sariejack at 5:46 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Where is your hubby in all of this? He can at least mow the lawn. Sheesh. men. He can help you fill the eggs and all that stuff too. Get a pair of fuzzy rabbit ears, shake your tail and hop around the kitchen. Maybe he will be more interested in helping out then!

MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 5:55 PM on Apr. 10, 2009