Am I a bad person?

Am I a bad person for making a 10 year old and 8 year old twins a nephew?
My boyfriend and I are having a baby and I feel bad for making them aunts and uncle.
I mean, we're only teenagers too.. I feel like I ruined his life too, because I'm his actual first girlfriend. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no its not wrong but if you felt this bad why not use birth control . not beingmean just asking . my sister was 11 when she became an aunt it did not have a big affect on her it is not her life same as your borthers and sisters it is not their life you did not ruin anything for them and as for the boyfriend you didnt ruin his liife if you guys see it as a ruin then he should know he played adult too and it would be his choice of that baby too
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:36 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• You aren't a bad person, these things happen, but it is something that could have been prevented so I would say that if you're very young, it may have been irrisponsible, but you're not a bad person because you're pregnant.
    Anonymous

• I had a plan that just didn't go through till I got married, emotions things got in the way.. and it just happen.
    Plus I don't believe in birth control methods, they sorta screw up menstral cycles.. I enjoy my periods. lol
    But his brother and sisters are very immature and has anger issues, I'm afraid to let them go around our kid.
    Anonymous

• Are you a bad person- of course not. Maybe you've made some not-so-great decisions, as we all do, but you're not a bad person. Surround yourself with other moms who can help and support you. It's probably going to be a rough road, but you'll be fine if you have some support and your priority is your baby. Being a mom is not easy for ANYONE, even when you're 30. Best of luck to you.
    divakristi

Answer by divakristi at 5:39 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• No your not a bad person and quite frankly the fact that you are thinking of others shows that you are more mature than many young women your age.

Things will be hard and stressful for everyone but that little baby will make it all worth it. By the way ALL of my siblings were under age when my daughter was born and it hasn't negetively affected any of them. In fact my youngest sibling is my daughter's favorite person in the whole world. LOL
    Anonymous

• Oh and just food for thought I HATE birth control too. It made me feel like crap, gain weight and completely screwed up my cycles. After the birth of my daughter I decided to use FAM and it has been an amazing experience for me!

AND when practiced properly is more affective than any birth control on the market. SO if your interested after your baby comes get the book TAKING CHARGE OF YOUR FERTILITY.
    Anonymous

• I wanted to see if I could get my tubes tied, but me being so young it's a no because "What if I want children in the future..?", I hate when someone asks me that, it's always the same answer "I never wanted children in the first place, but since this baby came to be, I'll be the best mom that I can. I just don't want anymore children!"
    Plus before I knew I was pregnant his little 10 year old brother used to beat the crap out of me with metal rods.. he's the red headed child that no one ever wanted! He's pure EVIL.. but he's understanding more that he's going to be looked up to and such.. and his little sisters don't know yet..
    I feel so sorry for them. =/
    Anonymous

• no...actually it could be a good thing later in life due to the fact that there gonna be kinda close in age ...you probably feel like that because you're pregnant ..i know i cried when i found out i was pregnant and how my step son was going to deal with it i just  felt that he was gonna feel left out since he's use to all my attention i cried and felt bad im young too but hey everything will be just fine .....ur not a bad person ..everything happens for a reason .take care ♥

karisma

mymiracletwins

Answer by mymiracletwins at 6:34 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• i made my 9 year old brother an uncle last fall and he loves it. he totes my son around the house and it looks hilarious.
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 7:55 PM on Apr. 10, 2009