I was at the doc last week, by the calendar I am 28 weeks, but she said that my belly was measuring 30 cm. Does this mean that I will have the baby any sooner? I was 2 wks. early with my first.

atesmer09

Asked by atesmer09 at 6:31 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no it doesnt mean your baby will be soone it means your belly is just measuring bigger it could be a big baby , bloating or even o much fluid in your uterus ,
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:37 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• nope, I had this a couple times during my pregnancy. At 32 weeks I was measuring 39 weeks and then at 36 weeks I was measuring 42 weeks. He sent me to the hospital to check my fluid at 32 weeks and all checked out fine. Its just how the baby is laying, at least in my case.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 6:44 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• no. i had my 1st son 3 weeks early and my second only 5 days before my due date.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 6:52 PM on Apr. 10, 2009