Look at all the Questions I'm asking!

The Anon is all-powerful! Can you see how busy I've been, all the Q's & A's I've done? ;-) But I only do the interesting posts, there's an identity thief who stole my name (Anon) and is trying to sully my reputation...lol who else is bored as heck?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:36 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Me! Me! I'm bored! Just sitting here reading "The Sneaky Chef" book. Love it! Full of ideas on how to get the kiddos (and picky hubsbands) to eat more veggies without them really knowing.
    happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 6:38 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Wow, mail me that book when you're finished! I need to get myself a copy of it, "vegi" is a 4-letter word around here, even if I have to mis-spell it to make it so lmao
    Anonymous

• I'm kinda bored today. I'm sitting on the floor with dd, but dreading this paper I have to write. I can't wait until this semester is over and SO GLAD that I am not taking any summer classes!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:40 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Whacha taking up bridget?
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 6:42 PM on Apr. 10, 2009