What didn't they tell you about being pregnant LETS MAKE THIS BIG

Okay so once this is all done and we have ALOT of answers I will make a journal out of it, this will be fun!!! I want the nasty the dirty the things you would never say out loud, such as : I was never told that at any given time I would have fluid coming out of somewhere on my body nose, boobs, and hoo hah!! Do not be shy with this one and do not leave anything out, if you have more than one write it. ALL ENTRIES WILL BE ANONYMOUS ONCE WRITTEN. So if you don't go anon is here your name still will not be mentioned in the journal. I don't care what it is send it. If it's something obviously a troll wrote it won't make it so ladies lets see how big we can make this!!!

momof4520

Asked by momof4520 at 6:44 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• They never told me about the constant need to pee, and if no bathroom is available you don't care that everyone can see your shiny big butt from behind the tree. Or that your bladder will no longer be the same, yeah if you sneeze..change of underwear is now needed. Or after having the baby you will pass blood clots the size of eggs!!!!

midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:59 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I'll be first!!
    Something they never told me was that during sex his penis would be kicked and all memento would be completely gone!
    Something they never told me was that no matter how cold it is outside after 6 months your hot as hell and sweat like a whore in church that's recognizes half the congregation!
    I'll keep going with more!!
    momof4520

Answer by momof4520 at 6:46 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• no one ever told me that the first poop the baby made would be black! when she had her first poo poo i freaked out calling the nurse etc screaming that she was going to die! when i found out it was normal i felt so stupid!!

woobie102

Answer by woobie102 at 6:46 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• They dont tell you that at 3 o clock in the morning your little one will be actively kicking around and your stomach will look like something out of the movie Aliens.

They dont tell you that you will cry hysterically over things as small as spilling milk.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 6:46 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Nose bleeds is a given is some pregnancy.

Eating gummy bears and then throwing them up makes a colorful display in the yard.

After throwing up several times, you get to the point you dont care where you do it, Sidewalk, park trashcan.

The growth of wiskers on your chin

Horrible acne

Water breaking at work makes for a smelly mess.

Hairy belly

these are things that happened to me.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 6:48 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• They never told me that when they said I would have discharge, they really meant it would be a constant flow of thick multi colored grossness that would continue to annoy me throughout my ENTIRE pregnancy!
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 6:49 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• that i would get infections inside during my whole pregnancy!

Anonymous

• They never told me sex would feel great, then my water would break.. >:(
    Anonymous

• No one ever told me that my entire pregnancy would be completely normal, calm, mellow, healthy...even great...and then the actual birth would go completely to hell!
    Anonymous

• no one ever told me how painful it is when your feet and ankles swell up, and no one ever told me spicy food will make you throw up
    Anonymous