is any on BC pils,or have been?

i just started last thursday and i take it at 5 pm..is it bad if i took it today at 5:35?? really dont want to miss one because yesterday after taking the pill for 1 week,me and the hubby did it without a condom.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think your fine
    Anonymous

• its ok! i would take my pills at 9pm but sometimes i would take them at like 1am and never got prego and i have a very horny hubby so we have lots of sex!!

woobie102

Answer by woobie102 at 6:53 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• well for the first month your supposed to use a back up , i dont think it will be that big of a deal taking it a little tho tho just try to remember it tomorrow lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:54 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I never took my BC at the same time and nothing happened to me...when I was on them...but the 2nd I was off BOOM pregnant in a month. I would just take my pills whenever I would go to bed, that was different every night. I know you aren't supposed to do it that way but I would think only taking them 35 mins later than you normally do would not be a big deal at all.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 6:57 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• It's fine. Remember that there are 7 days of inactive pills each month anyway. It can take months for birth control to get out of your system.

In general they say as long as it's within the hour you should be fine!
    Anonymous

• thanks everyone =)
    Anonymous