My 3 yr. old girl is so bored...

I stay at home full time with my 3 year old and I feel like she is so bored. Any ideas of activities that we can do together?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Look for a playgroup in your area, bake something together, do an art project together, go to the library to check out books and attend storytime, take her to the park, teach her the alphabet, numbers and shapes...the list goes on and on.
    Anonymous

• adding one more that kids her age enjoy helping with:

cleaning (laundry, dusting, and picking up her toys)
    Anonymous

• Look online or at an educational store in your area for activity books geared for her age. My DD is 3 and loves to do them. She is doing one now that works on preschool/kindergartner skills. She loves the activities and get's to put a sticker for each completed activity.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 7:13 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• put her in daycare part time
    medic_mom242

Answer by medic_mom242 at 9:29 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Build something together a fort or pillow pile. Have a picnic in the backyard, if u have one. Play with play doe. Teach her something new, like spinning around real fast makes you dizzy. Play a bunch of new games, like stacking cups. Paint pictures with ur toes. I mean the skies the limit for kiddos that age and they're easily entertained when u do something brand NEW.
    anna_ny

Answer by anna_ny at 4:58 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• shes 3..she could attend a preschool..that will give her a couple hours a couple times a week to interact with other kids, learn some new things and give you a lil peace and quiet..my daughter went when she was 3..she went twice a week for 2.5 hrs a day..she loooved it!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:54 AM on Apr. 12, 2009