ideas?

ok i know its not safe to try and diet to lose weight while pregnant- but i feel like i cant control my cravings and its taking its toll on me- lol- i mean- i started this pregnancy over weight at 190 lbs and because of the first trimester nausea i lost 10 lbs but now im beginning my 3rd trimester and im already 204- ugh! now- im starting to have aches in my knees and in my ankles and i know its because im at the heaviest ive ever been and its not like i wanna starve myself or anything unhealthy like that but i want to be able to keep from going off track- any ideas? How do u stay on track? Whats an example of what u eat from day to day and how do u keep from going nuts in the snack aisle? lol- i dont know- please give me any ideas thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:16 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• healthy eating . go for walks. dont just sit there eating junkfood if you crave sweet eat some kind of fruit
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:18 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• gey a gym membership and do some low impacked work outs make sure your moving! if you just sit all day your going to get big! if you cant walk on a treadmill or what ever go swimming!
    Anonymous

• Sweet treat substitutes: Dry cereals instead of chips, pureed cantaloupe or honeydew melon with 1 cup sugar water frozen or Yogurt instead of icecream, bran muffins with low fat/sugar fruit jam instead of cake, for candy cravings: stick to individual/minature sized bought singly from a convient store not by the bag. Hope this helps
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 9:03 PM on Apr. 10, 2009