If u found out ur SO was bangin ur friend...would you bang your friends man then walk out on your SO?

I just found out and I know that revenge is not the right thing but I found a bunch of e mails where they meet up and sexual shit.....I wanna screw him over like he did ME!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Let it go. Really be the bigger person. Dont let them bring you down to the degenerate level of morals that they have. Be happy that you found out and you can just leave.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 7:21 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I have to agree with CavWife on this one!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 7:22 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Honestly, this is probably not the most PC answer...but yeah! I'd rat them out to the other SO and see if we could get some sweet revenge!

Just know that it may not make you feel better...and then again, maybe it will....
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 7:22 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Be the bigger person and leave. Why stoop down to their level?
    Anonymous

• he is hot....never crossed the line...wanna show him the e mails and then tell him i wanna bang...
    Anonymous

• I mean, do you really want to explain to your children one day what happened, then have them find out that instead of just leaving you turned around and did the same day, but for revenge. Not even because you cared for that person, but just to be mean and hateful. The worst punishment for them is to be together, then when she screws around on him the way she is doing to her current SO, he will get it.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 7:25 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• What good could it do other than give your SO and his lover ammunition against you. Right now they are in the wrong. If you go after her SO then they can say well YOU went after HIM!

Answer by Bmat at 7:27 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I wouldn't sleep with anyone just to get back at someone else. You do have every right to be very angry and to leave, but don't do anything that you will likely regret later.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 7:27 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• A hate bang? Is that really what you want? If you are leaving, then leave. Don't get yourself something to feel guilty over and get yourself in loads of drama with the other couple. You don't need that and your kids don't need it.

Walk. Just walk.
    LeftBrainy

Answer by LeftBrainy at 7:32 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• not sure what purpose that would serve except to make you feel better and usually it doesn't make you feel better. It just lowers you to his standard. Be glad you know what kind of guy he is. If you do the other guy SO might take it as you want to have a foursome. Not a good idea. Cut him loose but tell the other woman's man.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:33 PM on Apr. 10, 2009