• In the Spotlight:

Anyone else?

So, has anyone else had problems with the baby punching you in the cervix? It's beyond uncomfortable, and I know that's what she's doing because we actually caught her doing it on the ultrasound. She's usually pretty calm and just kicks around the belly button area, but sometimes if I've been walking around she aims for the cervix and I have no idea if there's a way to lay down or lean over or something to make her stop. Any one know what I can do??

heratyc

Asked by heratyc at 7:41 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my son doesit to me...it hurts something awful.especially when he does it while im trying to pee. i normally lay on my left side and he turns and stops but then when i am up movin around for a while he starts doing it again. Im only 25 weeks now. so hopefully he stops soon.
    Anonymous

• lol im sorry that is cute she is trying to punch her way out lol . no i have not had that but i do get alot of head butts and pressure down there , i just lay back and put my feet up other then that i dont know if there is anyway to stop it .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:44 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I wish i knew how to stop that, now he's bigger so he doesnt but when i was about 20-25 weeks he would kick me in the baldder too, which felt like i was getting shocked in the baldder! Not fun at all, i think we just have to tough that stuff out until they get too big to move like that :/
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 9:21 PM on Apr. 10, 2009