Pregnant or Not??

OK. I've been pregnant before... since i have a almost 3 year old son. My last couple of periods have been weird. I've been really sick right around my period. I'm late for 2 days then i start. I been having mild cramps, headaches, nausea (everything that i smell makes me sick), breast and nipples are sore & they look bigger, have fatigue and no energy, hungery more than normal, bloated, also have a hard time getting comfortable when I'm trying to go to bed. And this has been going on for like a week and a half now. But i'm still bleeding my normal period. I have no clue whats wrong. I'm going to make an appointment but i'd like to know something before i go into the appointment. And i also took a test the other morning and it came out negative. If i'm not pregnant what could be wrong?? Thanks, Krysti

MyAngelNick06

Asked by MyAngelNick06 at 7:43 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you could be sick or you could be thinkig you ar epregnant and it makes your body have the symptoms .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:45 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• have you recently come off any form of birth control?
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:45 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• No, no birth control. I am going crazy. I have an appointment on the 14th. Its not coming fast enough. No. I dont think i'm sick... I feel the same way that i felt when i was pregnant with my son. I had no energy and felt sick all the time. The only thing that is different is that my boobs are sore. I just wanna know whats wrong.
    MyAngelNick06

Answer by MyAngelNick06 at 7:51 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I don't think you're pregnant
    Anonymous

• its possible.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:52 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I doubt it but, you could try another test in a day or two. . .
    I agree with the person above who said you can talk yourself into feeling certain symptoms. I have done this several times, I'm a bit of a hypocondriac (sp?)
    jacy3031

Answer by jacy3031 at 9:06 PM on Apr. 10, 2009