Two or three girls... best friends... age 11 or 12... watch each other masturbate? Is this normal in your opinion?

This just came up. Please don't answer if you are going to slam me, or say rude things. If you have a helpful comment, answer. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• no
    i would def address the issue
    good luck
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:46 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• maybe its a curiousity thing. girls that age are sometimes confused and experiment.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:46 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• In my opinion, no that is not normal. Definitely someone needs to step in and find out what's going on.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:47 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Not normal at all
    Anonymous

• One time when I was 7-8 my friend watched me hump a dummy doll. Lol..... I dont know, I wasnt sex-crazed or anything when I got older.
    Anonymous

• lol anon 7:51... so normal child thing? just part of developing... i guess. yeah, like anon. 7:46 said... confused experementation, probably.
    A.W.96

Answer by A.W.96 at 7:55 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I've heard of boys doing this too, I really think its just a curiousity thing.
    Anonymous

• "lol anon 7:51... so normal child thing? just part of developing... i guess. yeah, like anon. 7:46 said... confused experementation, probably."

-shrug- I believe thats a good way of putting it. If it were my child, I would assume its time for the sex talk, OP.
    Anonymous

• The only thing that worries me is that -how do they even know to do that? My girlfriends daughter and a friend did the same thing and when she sat them down to talk it turned out the friend was being molested. Please sit them down and try to talk to them just in case something is going on.
    nannabart

Answer by nannabart at 8:18 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• It might be, have you talked with any of the children about it?
    Anonymous