How do I deal with my baby daddy?

It all started when I got accepted to chicago state university. He dosen't want to leave Minneapolis which is ok because we aren't together anyway. For the longest I been struggling with moving to chicago becaue I dnt want to take my daughter from her daddy because I didnt have a relationship with mine untill I was thirteen and he died a yr after that. I think there's not a mom out there that dosent want better for thier child. Lately he been so fickle bout being daddy and about being with me and he's startin to give my daughter this attitude. And I'm seriously thinking about cutting him out before he dose any emotional damage to my baby. Or am I just being just as dramatic as him

Aijanai

Asked by Aijanai at 8:02 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• girl go do what u gotta do 4 u & dd
    if he wants to be there for her he will find a way, if not screw him he is a jerk anyway
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:04 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• you want to cut him out of his daughter's life because he WANTS to be there??? That is ridiculous...
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:00 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• baby daddy??
    Anonymous

• YOu need to do what is necessary for you and your daughter to be able to live comfortably. Your ex should support you doing this and should tell you that he would do anything to be there for his daughter. You want him to be there because he wants to be not because it's convenient for him.
    Anonymous

• "you want to cut him out of his daughter's life because he WANTS to be there??? That is ridiculous... " I so agree. Little Girls NEED thier Daddy! If he wants to be a Daddy, let him, encourage him!
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 10:02 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Gurl I keep telling you wat you need to do. Sit him down and be like Royalty needs a full time man to provide support and love her not o in and out bull shittin mug dat brings more pain then joy. I understand why he dosent want you to move. It's because you'll be to far and he's to lazy to make da trip. But honestly my niece dosent need broken promises your right Nai he is going to emotionally abuse her and your just sittin there letting him go to chicago
    Iliesha

Answer by Iliesha at 10:39 AM on Apr. 11, 2009