can someone help

my boyfriend is in need of a job he just got laid off from the school bus company he was working for and we have 2 kids and backed up bills he can pretty much do anything any kind of work so if anyone know any place or own there own place and is hiring in the Baltimore MD, area please reply and help us out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:14 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hey girl....I don't know what you are interested in but I would love to help you find what you are looking for....Avon has so much to offer....Did you know that the average customer places a $20 order and if you have 20 customers with your 40% discount...you can make $160 per campaign!!! Plus right now you can get $25 bonuses for your recruits! Plus the chance for an ipod(s)...And because this is your business...you can take deductions on your taxes!!!! Let me know what you think!!!! I would love to help you and I will not just recruit you and leave you hanging...I will continue to help you!!!! What business you can start for only $10.00?
    (or free after your first 4 campaigns?) Well, I have been an AVON Independent Sales Representative for several months now and it is AWESOME! They have top of the line products for a lot less then some top store competitors!! New Campaigns come out every 2 weeks! We are offering $25 bonuses 2!
    Momm2Princess

Answer by Momm2Princess at 9:28 PM on Apr. 10, 2009