what do you put in your Easter basket?

MrsG423

Asked by MrsG423 at 8:29 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have never really thought that candy was such a good idea. I prefer to simply give gifts to the kids. Why give kids all that sugar for Easter, when I don't the other 364 days of the year?
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 8:34 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I don't give myself an Easter basket.
    Anonymous

• I don't really give "easter baskets" , but I give stuff they can use later.
    I got my 2 y/o a soft bat/ball, a kite, bubbles, some candy, a book about Jesus, church clothes, etc...
    I got my 6 y/o a jump rope, an outdoor game, bubbles, some candy, new church dress she can wear again, etc..
    And then I am going to hide eggs in the yard filled with candy for them to find.
    LuvOurFamily

Answer by LuvOurFamily at 8:44 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• i bought my 1 son for years but this year he got one for free and so did my 2nd baby and it was flled with alot of stuff i saw was a dvd in each but i couldnt tell what else was in there it was so packed
    ilovemyson2002

Answer by ilovemyson2002 at 8:45 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• wow, anon 8:40, way to analyze it.......
    MrsG423

Answer by MrsG423 at 8:56 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• DD is 15 months old.

She's got a little "rubber ducky" basket, with two pairs of sandels, suntan lotion, a princess cell phone (toy), hair ties, Gerber puffs (better than chocolate and she loves them), a music kids cd, crayons, and a coloring book (she loves to color). Oh and her easter rubber ducky (she loves rubber ducks lol).

she also has a few other gifts to open.. she's getting two new dresses, with matching hats, (matching shoes are in the basket), a wheel barrel sand box set, a boat shaped ball pit, a wagon for two, a firetruck rider, and a sandbox/pool combo set.

I know it's a lot, but half of it she has to share with her cousin, because they are from grandma and grandpa for their house, and because she shares her birthday with Christmas and her cousin who was born the same day, lol. So we try to spoil them a little on Easter to make up for missing out a little on their b-days.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:35 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• My son is a preteen and I put a little bit of candy in the bag and a Wii game that he has been asking for.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:24 PM on Apr. 10, 2009