To Wiccan moms...

How do you become a high priestess?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• im waiting on my mom to call me and i will ask her...my grandmother (her mom) is wiccan so i will ask. :) you can message me privately if you want. APPARENTLY some people arent open minded
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:35 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• real classy mothers in here.geez
    Anonymous

• so much for open-minded huh???
    Anon 33, she has every right to be here asking about wiccan, this is the section for it, it does not say christians only, in case you didnt know
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:39 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• That post was removed, I hope you find the answer you were looking for OP.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:40 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Thanks ladies.
    Anonymous

• I think you would have to check with a group or coven. I know there are different degrees but I am not sure if you have to be a certian degree to become a priestess. I am going to a ritual tonight and I believe there may be some Wiccans there and I will ask.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 8:51 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• im sorry but y is wiccans not classy? just curious i seen a book in barnes and noble that said something about it, so u cn look there im morman myself so i dont know
    medic_mom242

Answer by medic_mom242 at 10:56 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Ok from what I took from the Wiccans at the ritual, it is up to the coven. And usually they will elect someone that has gone through the hierarchy in Wicca. When you have a coven or group it is usually only about 20 or so people and if it continues to grow the group will split off and elect a high priestess. But then again each group is different. That's what I gathered tonight. Hope it helps.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:44 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Please PM me... I would love to answer your question but just don't have the time to type it all out right now...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:46 PM on Apr. 11, 2009