What do you think about this?

That commercial, I think it's Miley Cyrus in it, saying not to say "that's gay" because it offends gay people. I think it's ridiculous. People say God, Jesus, Christ...etc. all the time and don't think twice about offending God OR Christians.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• amen that is what the world is coming too taking God out of everything and not caring about it.. We have to look up for Jesus is coming soon and every eye will see him....
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 9:07 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I say it all:
    "That's gay."
    "Jesus Christ"
    "Jesus f-ing Christ"
    "Goddamnit."

People get offended about the stupidest things. I couldn't care less.
    Anonymous

• Well with that language you just prove you aren't that intelligent.
    Anonymous

• Please dont say God's name in vain..
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 9:17 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Actually, my IQ is 153. Pretty intelligent. I know lots of words, and I even know how to choose which ones I want to use!! Neat, huh?

Anonymous

• Gay used to mean happy. Rainbows used to be considered a promise from God, now they're the symbol for lesbians. People are ridiculous to change the meaning of words and then take offense whenever someone uses that word. I'm not saying that I say that, but it's not right to pinpoint one phrase and say you shouldn't say it. If they're going to pinpoint a phrase, pinpoint them all. I'm tired of Christians being walked all over.
    Anonymous

• amen anon 9:18 i agree
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 9:21 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I really don't feel sorry for Christians at all...not after the Crusades and the Inquisitions. When you choose to be a part of a violent, pushy, intolerant religion, I guess you have to expect to be "offended" sometimes.
    Anonymous

• I have no idea what you're talking about but I don't say any of it, never have. It has to do with respect for others IMO.

hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 9:28 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Yea why not blame us for our ancestors. While your at it you can blame your self. Your family line survived so that must mean they were Christians huh? I don't care about numbers I go by your attitude.Another thing why don't you blame yourself for slavery and killing off the indians and stealing their land.
    Anonymous