Can you admit you were wrong?

I remember a question a week or so ago about Obama's promise to his daughters about a puppy. I know you are going to say you don't care but there were quite alot of posters that cared enough to reply to the last question. In that post there were countless people attacking the Prez. saying how he is a lier and what a horrible dad he is for hurting his kids. Well the puppy is being delivered on Tues. by Sen. Kennedy from the same blood line as all three of Kennedy's dogs. Oh and yes he chose a breed that his daughter is not allergic too. Do you admit that you were wrong for the name calling and attacks to Obama's character? I know, I know, he is the anti christ and the dog was probably hand picked by BinLaden.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• LOL People on CM are always judging people.
    Anonymous

• LMAO. Are they naming the dog Satan?
    Anonymous

• People should mind their bussiness really... alot will come and answer your question after they are done spanking their kids.
    Anonymous

• Their naming it "BUSH''
    Anonymous

You must be done. ROTFL
    Anonymous

• Come on now yall know yall love Obama...goodness you talk about him waaay too much to not to.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:29 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I don't care about the puppy just like I don't care for his politics. But oh well, at least the Grandma will have something else to clean up after
    Anonymous

• Obama is not the anit Christ...where do you ppl come up with this. Have some respect.
    Anonymous

• I know right... he gets pulled into every topic some how...... I voted for him hes gonna be the best President we have ever had. Its NOT his fault he has a huge mess to clean up after "BUSH"!!!! Thank you God, for obama!!!!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 9:32 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• OMG, only someone with NO LIFE would come on to a already controversial question and add more shit to the pot...GET A LIFE ANON!!!

"People should mind their bussiness really... alot will come and answer your question after they are done spanking their kids."
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 9:33 PM on Apr. 10, 2009