Group recruiting...

I've had invitations sent to me by people I've never come across inviting me to join groups. How does that happen? I'd like to invite people that way but don't know how.

rhope4

Asked by rhope4 at 9:33 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in About CafeMom

• They just look through the mom search and start sending out messages. Also there is a section for new members in the mom search, and it shows everyone who joined CM on that day. Just click on the Moms tab, and put in what ever info you think will be useful and at the bottom check the box that says New Members then hit search. It's better if you write out a short invite note before hand with your group URL in Notepad or MS Word so you can copy and paste to everyone, that way you don't have to type it over and over.

MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 6:49 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Hi rhope4,
    On occasion group owners will search for moms with a similar interest as their group. It is within the guidelines for Group Owners and Admins to advertise their groups in messages, no more than one, to other potential members. Essentially, these members are promoting their group to other members with similar interests.

\The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 9:26 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• So, how do I do that? I need details.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 9:56 AM on Apr. 13, 2009