what happens first...

ur lose ur mucus plug , water breaks and the bloody show.. how far apart are they..sorry if this is stupid question..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's different for all women. Any of those things can happen first. Some women don't have a single sign of labor and then all the sudden they are leaking water, others lose their mucus plug over several days or weeks before going into labor and others experience spotting first.
    Anonymous

• It is different for every one. Good luck.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 9:53 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Like the others said! Lol! It can all happen within minutes or even as long as several weeks! I lost my mucus plug first on all of mine. On my first my water broke, but not on the other two (the nurse had to break it).
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 10:27 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• First is usually the bloody show or the mucus plug. Which goes first is in the air though. You can "lose" your mucus plug first and it will just hang out in your vagina until the bloody show pushes it down or the waters push it out. I can't think of a time where I have heard of the water breaking before either of those things happening. I'm sure it does, I just haven't personally heard of it.
    Lilbeamercomin

Answer by Lilbeamercomin at 11:21 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• For me I lost my mucus plug, then my water broke, but it's different for everyone.
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 12:50 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• They're right, it is different for EVERYONE. I never saw my mucus plug, just began leaking water one day which was my water breaking.
    tinkle84

Answer by tinkle84 at 1:07 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• yes it is diff for everyone . with my first none of it happened til i went in to labor at the hospital .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:31 AM on Apr. 11, 2009