Why does it always become a race issue with Obama supporters?

It never seems to fail, if you don't like Obama Politics 101, you are a racist, white robe wearing KKK member. Why can someone not vote for someone because they do not feel the canidate is the best suited for the job?
Bla, Bla, Bla is all I have to say on the whole race card being thrown around..

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 10:06 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• It wasn't until last night that I felt that way when some asswipe said that the next thing we know they will be setting up fried chicken stands all over. And they also said that Cafemom should ban black people and I reported their ass to, because that was not even call for.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:11 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I'm an Obama supporter and *for me* race has NOTHING to do with it and I really don't see anyone playing the race card, but perhaps since it means nothing to me (other than its historic and that aspect) I don't get my feathers ruffled if someone should make a comment. I think your response has some defensiveness in it, wonder where that comes from?
    Anonymous

• I really don't see anyone playing the race card

Try reading a few questions down, the one all about the "Obama crap" and how everyone needs to stop criticizing him until he's out of office and quit complaining because he's black.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:15 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Diamond you can not let one bad apple spoil the entire bunch! I agree that the comment you said happened on here last night was simply wrong. But there was many "whites" that voted for him too. I did not because of the color of his skin, but because I don't think he was qualified. Hillary yes, him no.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 10:15 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Anon you need to read the Obama crap post, then you will have your answer
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 10:17 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• And you are so right boo I shouldn't let that one idiot spoil it but it was 2 posts saying those racial remarks and I was like do some moms really feel that way on here. Which doesn't effect my status on this site because Im cafemom to the day I die babyyyyyyy!!!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:19 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• anyone who thinks I'm a racist because I can't STAND the direction he's driving the country should try talking to my little sister.

bah is right.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:20 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Does it? All I know is most of my husbands family didn't vote for him because of his name and because he is part black.... Alot of people didn't vote for him for those reasons, but it does not merit for everyone to assume that people who do not like his politics are racist.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 10:20 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I could care less what color Obama is. Im not ignorant, im not racist, I dont judge our president because he is HALF black or because of his name. I judge our president on what he is doing for us. I dont have any MAJOR problems with him right now, but I do see that he is putting this country in alot of debt and hoping that we can recover from it. We shall see.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 10:22 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Maybe its his sex you don't like...j/k But I wanted hillary to when at first just because she was female, then I heard her and didn't agree.....

Diamond you can not let one bad apple spoil the entire bunch! I agree that the comment you said happened on here last night was simply wrong. But there was many "whites" that voted for him too. I did not because of the color of his skin, but because I don't think he was qualified. Hillary yes, him no.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 10:23 PM on Apr. 10, 2009