How do i put that spark back into my relationship after 6years and 2 kids???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Date night........
    Get a sitter and plan a night for once a week or once a month depending on your situation and just go out on a date. whether it be to a romatic dinner or the movies or just out for coffee.
    Disneymom1218

Answer by Disneymom1218 at 10:20 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• change your hair or make up a bit, have someone watch the kids and do dinner in at your house with you guys being each others dessert :), change up something in the bedroom (blindfold, tied up, lingerie whatever is comfy for ya'll), i really think the little things day to day do it though, the picking something up just for him at the grocery store b/c its a snack he likes, making his fave dinner, doing a chore he hates to do around the house instead of asking him to do it, those kinds of things. still make sure you give each other hugs and kisses every day, just walk up and give him a big hug or kiss.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:21 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• lol this web site is great I have been married for 5 years and wanted to spice it up and found some new things here

http://www.sexinfo101.com/

Anonymous

• if the spark is gone then it might just be gone, sorry
    Anonymous

• Let him know you still love him as much as you did before 6 years of marriage and kids. I leave my husband little notes in various places-- jeans pocket, jacket pocket, work pack, etc. He gets a little skip in his heart when he sees them, and it's a quick reminder of how much he means to me.

We do have designated dates-- we buy season tickets to the theater, and on theater nights, we get dressed up, go out for dinner and a wonderful show. Every now and then, we spend the night in the city so our evening lasts a little bit longer.

Acknowledging he sometimes needs time away from it all is very appreciated by my hubby. I'll call his friends and set up a guy's night at our house, then I'll take off and go shopping or hang around upstairs. Or I'll arrange for the guys to all go golfing or skiing together.

It's little things that let him know I love him and appreciate him.

Good luck!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 12:01 AM on Apr. 11, 2009