How long did you have to wait in line to see the Easter Bunny?

We waited nearly and HOUR! it was CRAZY, but no way in heck was i getting out of line and coming back later cuz im sure it would have been just as long.. this was the only free time we had to go... my bf wanted to go tommorw the LAST DAY and i told him no way in hell was i going on theLAST DAY! after tnoites wait he agreed i was right.. so how long did everyone else have to wait

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 10:24 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I didnt wait because the Easter Bunny at the mall costs 20$!!! for one picture keychain. -___- for that, I could dress up as the Easter Bunny (though im sure that suit is hot and stinky, lol)
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 10:27 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• wal-mart had free pix with the rodent & I forgot! Stupid work had a mandatory meeting so it totally slipped my mind *crying!*
    Anonymous

• we didnty buy any pics.. damn expenisive but i got some good shots in on digital (shh dont tell them though)
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 10:30 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Oh really? At my mall you *have* to buy the pics and you cant have your dig camrea out. Its SUCH a rip off. I wish I would have known about Walmart having free pics. Oh well theres always next year!
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 10:47 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I didn't. Who the hell cares about you kid taking pic with a rabbit. Take a meaningful family picture in a bueatiful park. Use ur digital camera and save that money you woulda spent.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:54 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• pp my SON cared.. and thats waht mattered to me.. ididnt buy any pics.. but i snuck in a few shots...
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 12:04 AM on Apr. 11, 2009