Don't you wish there were numbers for anonymous people so we would know, in a sense, who is who when we respond?

I wish it were number anon1, anon2, anon3...etc.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in About CafeMom

• ya i think that would be awesome! I always post annon b/c i don't want my familly to see my post like my mom and 3 sisters. i would feel wierd letting them see thing i answered like if it was how many ppl i had sex w/ to my thoughts on things they wouldn't like or rag on me about later
    Anonymous

• Yep!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:29 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• lol, most of the time there is no point in responding to ANONs because they are just being hateful or bashing on someone. And mind you I said MOST of the time. not saying all anons are the same.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 10:33 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I didn't think of it that way Kbmancine. I just don't want to be the one people think is responding hatefully when I ask a question under anon status.
    Anonymous

• i'll add im never hateful, only here to help and chat w/ you other mommies!! :)
    Anonymous