Toys

What is the most expensive toy that you have ever bought your child?? Did your child enjoy the toy?

pamelajqs

Asked by pamelajqs at 10:32 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• wii...it was for me and my hubby too...its great we all play together! and we're up and active when it cold outside. really helps my son too since hes only 3. hes figuring out what all the sports are about. and now we jstu connected it to the internet, so he can talk to his cousins on it!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 3:02 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• That damn laptop she has in her room! I wouldn't call it a toy but she plays alot of games on it.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:33 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• trampoline and yes he loves it. now that he is older, toys are getting more expensive. i miss when i could go to the dollar store and buy 20 toys for 20 dollars and he thought it was awesome just because of the quantity.
    Anonymous

• a princess vanity, but even that was only $60 b/c i got it on sale Day After Thanksgiving. she loves it and will sit her dolls at it or sit in front of it herself for hours. this year though she is getting a Power Wheels for xmas/bday (one week apart don't know which she will get it for) so that will then be the most expensive thing
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:45 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I really don't think anything was over like $40. We got him a powerwheeles off freecycle.org, got him a bunch of rocking/ride on toys from goodwill for like $6...got him a play kitchen for like $5 from goodwill, lots of hand-me-downs.....we don't believe in spending tons of money on something he will outgrow/grow disinterested in.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:48 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Most expensive thing i got my girls was a swing set and they love it.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 11:01 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• The four wheeler she has, she LOVES it!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 11:04 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• The weight room he has, not really a toy but he's never been the kind of child that played with toys
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:10 PM on Apr. 10, 2009