How can I help my husband get better?

He is really sick right now, he just got back from being in the field(camping in the woods) cause he's in the army and that is what they do, he has been gone for 3days and when he came home today around 5ish he took a shower and went to sleep. Still hasnt woken up. He has a horrible fever, he is sweating, and has ticks on him that he wont let me remove. I gave him tylenol but other than that I dont know what else to do, he isnt getting any better.

BrQueen

Asked by BrQueen at 10:52 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Health

• First of all you need to get the ticks removed, they could cause diseases. I would take him to get looked at by a doctor depending on the severity of the fever. I'm sorry hope he feels better!
    Anonymous

• Take him to the E.R. you don't know what wrong and get the ticks out. He needs to understand that something serious may be wrong.. Better safe than sorry.
    Anonymous

• Ever heard of Tick Fever! I really think you should get your hubby to the E.R. NOW!!! call an ambulance if you need to.... Get them damn ticks out too!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:12 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Get him to the hospital. Or call an ambulance to take him there.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:48 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• .....ummm he needs to see a doc then. Ticks carry lime disease that could kill him.....
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 12:00 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Go to the ER. Do not wait until morning. Do not wait one more hour. Tics carry Lyme Disease which is a very serious illness. Please journal an update in a few days - this is aweful
    MichiMomma

Answer by MichiMomma at 12:24 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I just arrived back home from the ER...thanks to yalls advice, we helped my husband. He had broncitus and is now taking anitbiotics for lime disease. He is doing good, and doctors say he'll be fine.
    BrQueen

Answer by BrQueen at 3:45 AM on Apr. 11, 2009