• In the Spotlight:

were old wives tales right about the gender of your child?

they were wrong about my son, but i do em jsut for fun

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 11:04 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ha ha ha ha...Ummm no.
    They have never been right for me or anyone I know.
    They are fun to do though.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:07 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I heard if your belly button sticks out and your belly is lower set it's a boy.
    If your belly is higher and belly button sticks out a little or doesn't push out at all that you're having a girl. (I sorta believe those two..)
    Then there is the whole if you eat a lot you're having a boy.. (not really true, I barley eat.)
    Rounder belly's means girls and no strechmarks means girls..

I believe only two wives tales.. and that's the first two about the bellys & snooze buttons.
    Anonymous

• well with the one i read in what to expect when your expect it says, if its wide and on the sides it's a girl and if you carry in the front and looks like you dont have hips it's a boy
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 11:18 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• There is one that i do and everyone that i do it on it comes out to be right!!!!! i swear by it!! mine came out 100% correct. Its the pencil test!! idk if you have heard of it..
    calibaby9205

Answer by calibaby9205 at 11:20 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• " There is one that i do and everyone that i do it on it comes out to be right!!!!! i swear by it!! mine came out 100% correct. Its the pencil test!! idk if you have heard of it.. "

- isn't that where you take a pencil put it on a string and if it swings a certain way it'll tell what you're having?
    Anonymous

• with both my boys, i was all out front. I was a little bigger with my second, but it was only 18months since my first, and i took advantage of the "im preggo so i'm going to eat"...

this one is driving me crazy. i'm always sick, and i'm super bloated. only 6 weeks, so i know i'm not showing yet. . .we'll see!! i'll let ya know in about 12-14 weeks!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Apr. 11, 2009