why is it when i want to have sex my hubby doesnt???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Need more info then that? Does he please himself, does he only want it when he wants it, does he work alot or does stuff that makes him tired alot? so on and so on...
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:32 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• GOOD QUESTION!!!! I'd like to know that too. lol My hubby is the same way.
    Anonymous

• yeah he is always jacking off all of the time and i dont know why he just can come to me... its like when he wantsw he wants it now and when i want hes like i allready jacked off or im tired .... its frustrating cuz i liek sex!!!! lol (TMI)
    Anonymous

• I was reading a book on Passive Aggressive men who do that. It said they do it to punish the women for one reason or another or to keep her in her place (*a control thing). It's not uncommon.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:38 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• lol yeah that doesn't suprise me!!!
    Anonymous

• Mine admitted to me that the reason he doesnt give it to me is so he can get it whenever he wants, I told him he better be careful or Im not gonna want it from him anymore, Ill just have to find other ways to please myself
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 12:16 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I dont have that prob at all...my hubby takes it whenever he can get it. ive woken him up multiple times...and he still loves it.
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 2:45 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Mine is always tired. Why, I don't know he does'nt work. He got laid off. Oh I'll admit he does alot around the house, but not enough to make him tired all the time. I know he is a little depressed about not working, but he has also admitted to me that he would rather sleep, sex takes to much effort. This from a man who works out 3 days a week.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on Apr. 11, 2009