what is the best method to trim or go bald down there with out getting bumps?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Health

• I wax
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 11:39 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• wax
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 11:40 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• doesnt that hurt though and were do u get it done
    calibaby9205

Answer by calibaby9205 at 11:40 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• shave in the direction the hair grows, it wont be amazingly smooth, but it does the job and no bumps!
    Anonymous

• well yes it hurts but it lasts like 8 weeks... I go to the nail place at the mall I tell them I want a brazillian and I'm outta there in like 12 minutes smooth as a baby!
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 11:44 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• not nearly as painful as labor LOL
    MELRN

• how long does it take for the pain to go away or swelling to go down or anything like that when you do get a wax?
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:49 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• the pain stops immediately its like pulling hair outta your head once its done its done the redness goes away in 24 hours there should be NO swelling at all.. but you can not use soap down their for like 24 hours either just water to clean out the box (LOL)... b 4 you go apply powder to your private it makes it slightly less painful
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 11:52 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I don't really want to be smooth as a baby. I like being a woman.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• also with the waxing, a lot of people dont realize but DO NOT GO TANNING within the next 24 hrs...i might even say 48 with a spot like that. its ripping off the 1st layer of skin .so it will burn if you tan....jsut a heads up. and honestly the place that waxes should have powder if you request it...and a soothing oil for afterwards. also make sure they use a cleanser first on the area..then powder. and that they use a brand new application stick.
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 2:39 AM on Apr. 11, 2009