have you ever...

been on tv? a tv show or the news...COPS? haha i havent just wondering if you have :)

shanna01

Asked by shanna01 at 11:50 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no but my hubby has 2 commercials for our local news station sayin ghow he always gets up first thing to watch the weather cuz he's a farmer..lol! and hes also on quite often cuz he s a firefighter, so hes alway sin the background with a hose!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 2:30 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• nope but its my number one goal in life... haha jk
    i would be ashamed if i was.
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 11:52 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• When I was about 7 I was in the local news for being the spelling bee champion at my school. The town only had a population of 1500 though, so I was like a local celeb! Too bad when I got to the state spelling bee I got out on the word "dazzling" OMG how horrible.
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 11:53 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I have twice! I am so famous! J/K. I went to a taping of a show in L.A. and if you slow it down you see me for a split second. The other time was unfortunately when a father killed his son and they cornered him in a nearby park where I just happened tp be. I was just being a lookey loo and a news reporter from a spanish station interviewed me about what I thought and I got so nervous that even when I saw it on TV, I was like WTH? I said that? Nothing bad but the words just rolled out.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:05 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• When I was 16, my best friend and I were on a local morning talk show to promote something with 4-H.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:44 AM on Apr. 11, 2009