How can I get an orange fanta stain out of my carpet?

I have tried...peroxide,shaving cream, dawn soap, simple green, vinegar, shout, goof off....its not coming out & I'm getting desperate!

mnbcaillouet

Asked by mnbcaillouet at 11:52 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Home & Garden

• what about Totally Toddler...its sold at walmart. good luck. with all the $ uve spent so far...maybe think about renting a steam cleaner for a day! that might work better!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 2:28 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• oxyclean & let it soak-overnight i mix the powder w/ water and it gets breastfed poop out which is like orange/yellow and nothin else takes it out
    lilSouthernMom2

Answer by lilSouthernMom2 at 2:51 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I have a rug doctor..that seemed to set it in worse. I'm gonna try oxyclean..its the only thing I DON'T have around here..so I'm have to go buy it. probably won't be the first time I need it with my son...
    mnbcaillouet

Answer by mnbcaillouet at 4:29 AM on Apr. 11, 2009