Funny?.........

In honor of the 44th President of the United States, Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream has issued a new flavor, "Barocky Road".

Barocky Road is a blend of half Vanilla, half Chocolate, all surrounded by Nuts and Flakes. The Vanilla portion of the mix is not openly advertised and usually denied as an ingredient. The Nuts and Flakes are all very bitter and hard to swallow.

The cost is $100.00 per scoop.

When purchased it will be presented to you in a large beautiful cone, but then the Ice Cream is taken away and given to the person in line behind you.

Thus you are left with an empty Wallet, no change, holding an empty cone, with no hope of getting any Ice Cream.

Aren't you feeling stimulated?

mustbeGRACE

Asked by mustbeGRACE at 11:57 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• bugger off Grace and carry your butt to bed so that you can be fully refreshed to spew more meaningless crap.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Look! Grace knows how to copy and paste from conservative web sites!!! Awwww!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• OMGoodness mustbegrace........I LOVE THIS!! You so rock!! Funny how the anon thinks anything toward NObama is meaningless crap, but I'm betting she has spewed more crap from her mouth about Bush than anyother!!
    blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 12:06 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I don't find that funny at all!!
    TaterNJo0sMommy

Answer by TaterNJo0sMommy at 12:07 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Love it!!!!!!! This one is great. I will have to copy it so my DH can read it tomorrow. Thanks. I needed a good laugh tonight.
    ljmcmichael

Answer by ljmcmichael at 12:09 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• More Hot Air BS from empty brains!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• No, it's not really funny. A bit of a tortured metaphor, in my opinion, and the punchline is predictable and stale.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 12:10 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Nope, blessed5x I wasn't on Cafemom when Bush was in office and I actually liked him, so oops try again! I just get tired of Grace's crap. I'm not even a Obama supporter, didn't vote for man so don't even go there with me.

Yee Haw!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Haha it made me laugh a little.

BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 12:12 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I actually loved it! Quite funny indeed
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:12 AM on Apr. 11, 2009