will smoking weed durning pregnancy hurt the baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Health

• its a very contraversial topic and there hasn't been too much research done on it and even when they say that something will happen its contraversial to whether or not they're saying it so that they dont have to legalize it and all this bull crap and now a days they are discovering so much stuff that leads to cancer miscarriage SIDS diabetes autism all these diseases and problems that are spiraling out of control and they can't find the causes behind them. be on the safe side and dont do it and ya know what. after you have that baby and get done breastfeeding do whatever you want and it will proly be a lot funner if you hadn't done it in a while then get to do it again. thats how i was with drinking. anywho dont take the chance cuz no one can for sure tell you it wont affect the baby
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• well it cant be GOOD for it

anything you put in your body goes to through the placenta
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:47 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I sure hope your child's father passes along some common sense to her, if not she's going to be screwed because she won't get it from you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Yes it will. Give it to me and I will take care of it for you. ;) Seriously, you should not smoke unless you are on fire.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:32 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Well i have to say that it is not good for the baby but i do know people who have smoked weed while pregnant. My mother in law for example sh did but my husband was a very cranky and cried all the time. Then my hubbys cousin she is pregnant and she smoked weed b/f she was pregnant and she now smokes mabey a hitter a day. Its up to you if you wanted to but its not good to
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• That depends. How do you feel about having your baby in jail for doing something ILLEGAL while pregnant, not to mention stupid? If you're caught with drugs in your system while pregnant, you "can" lose the baby to the system. They can take the baby away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:42 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I don't know about the medical facts, but I think it's best to hold off on anything questionable while pregnant.
    Stick to healthy food and water!
    If you can't take a break from a recreational drug (or anything for that matter) to insure the well being of your baby for 9 months of your life you may have a problem.
    Nashuasmom

Answer by Nashuasmom at 7:32 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I would think that you'd know the answer to that question if you're an adult. Please think of your child first - and get used to that, as that's what it means to be a parent. Don't be selfish and make the choice to NOT smoke weed and have a healthy baby. Your child deserves the best chance at a healthy life.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 8:09 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• How selfish to put your needs first instead of the unborn child. Why take a chance?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Apr. 11, 2009