remember vodka tampons from the other day?

well pretend you were driving drunk, but you didnt drink you inserted a vodka tampon in your giney (someone posted a link the other day about the new thing teens are doing)

well its still in your blood, but if you blew on a breathalizer it would show up 0.00 right? because i know when i drink i can feel the aftertaste in the back of my throat and thats what i imagine shows up on the breathalizer.... im JW im not stupid enough to try a vodka tampon let alone drive after i was just curious, we've established that my mind wanders a lot :p

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 12:50 AM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Alicia you certainly are not boring. :) LOL I thought maybe you had a new natural way to get rid of infections or something. LOL
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:02 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• lol... i hadn't heard that teens were doing that. sounds pretty stupid... but i do think it wouldn't show up on a breathalizer. interesting
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 12:52 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• IDK but that's a good question... and are teens REALLY doing that these days???
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 12:52 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• yes! someone posted a link about it, it was on the show the doctors!!!!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:55 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Yeah I remember I was like WOW ....just WOW..
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 1:00 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• That is COMPLETELY insane!!! Couldn't that hurt you or something?? There's A LOT of alcohol in Vodka, and that CAN'T be good for Miss Kitty.... lol
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 1:00 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• yeah one of the doctors (she looked like a model though LOL) was saying that it would DESTROY your vagina

i guess it goes directly into the blood stream and bypasses the liver so its dangerous AND deadly!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:01 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Wow.... that really sucks for those girls... Why drive drunk?? If you wanna get wasted as a teen, just get everything you want before settling for the night. DUH.... come on now.. its not like they have to drive home from the bar or anything... stay the night at a friends house with irresponsible parents... jk... but really my friends and i use to do it all the time, never drive drunk.... we never hurt anyone but ourselves though
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 1:05 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• lol yeah i have a lot of time to sit at home and think about weird things :p

i need a hobby
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:05 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I mentioned this to my husband and he thinks we are weeding out the stupid people. LOL
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:06 AM on Apr. 11, 2009