Tax Day Tea Party, April 15, 2009.........

Is anyone here going to their local Tax Day Tea Party? Where will you be attending if so?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Apr. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• what is it about?? i heard a little bit on foxnews but i didnt see the whole thing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• teapartyday.com
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• On April 15, be part of the Taxed Enough Already (TEA) party rally in your community
    On the day you pay your taxes, Wednesday, April 15, join others across the country and in your hometown who will be participating in TAX Day TEA party rallies in front of their city halls. The TAX Day TEA party rally will begin at 12 noon. See this video - the momentum is growing!

Are you fed up with a Congress and a president who:
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• vote for a $500 billion tax bill without even reading it?

are spending trillions of borrowed dollars, leaving a debt our great-grandchildren will be paying?
    consistently give special interest groups billions of dollars in earmarks to help get themselves re-elected?
    want to take your wealth and redistribute it to others?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• punish those who practice responsible financial behavior and reward those who do not?
    admit to using the financial hurt of millions as an opportunity to push their political agenda?
    run up trillions of dollars of debt and then sell that debt to countries such as China?
    want government controlled health care?
    want to take away the right to vote with a secret ballot in union elections?
    refuse to stop the flow of millions of illegal immigrants into our country?
    appoint a defender of child pornography to the Number 2 position in the Justice Department?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• want to force doctors and other medical workers to perform abortions against their will?
    want to impose a carbon tax on your electricity, gas and home heating fuels?
    want to reduce your tax deductibility for charitable gifts?
    take money from your family budget to pay for their federal budget?
    If so, participate in the TAX Day TEA party rally, the Taxed Enough Already (TEA) party.
    Anonymous

• sounds good to me, i dont want my taxes raise anymore, i think i might do that :)
    Anonymous

• YES!

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 1:05 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• YES! I am, I'll be attending the one in Dallas, Texas! Would love to be able to go down to San Antonio at the Alamo, but that is too far away! It is time for grassroots American's to stand up for what is right for America!!
    blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 1:05 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• My Dad is going.. thats my brothers birthday though so I wont be. My Dad will be bringing his DONT TREAD ON ME flag! woo hoo! Have fun everyone, wish I could be there!!
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 1:21 AM on Apr. 11, 2009